Are you searching for the best ‘Intensive outpatient treatment near me’? Spring Gardens Recovery is a top-rated IOP drug rehab in Tampa with excellent detox programs, a two-week residential stabilization treatment, and 30-day residential programs. We offer a wide variety of holistic treatments and therapies to address addiction and co-occurring mental health issues.
What is an intensive outpatient program?
As one of the highly sought-after facilities for intensive outpatient treatment in Tampa, we offer in-depth addiction and co-occurring mental disorder treatment on an outpatient basis. Our IOP program requires recovering addicts to attend multiple sessions each week, lasting for a couple of hours a day. Our IOP treatment includes counseling services, relapse prevention education, holistic therapies, behavioral therapy sessions, and 12-step recovery support groups.
We recommend our adult intensive outpatient program (IOP) in Tampa Bay, FL, for individuals battling a moderate substance use/alcohol abuse disorder. Ideally, IOP programs do not include medically-supervised detox. IOP programs act as a step-down level of care for patients after inpatient rehab and those with work/school/family commitments that they cannot leave.
What are the benefits of an intensive outpatient program?
Our IOP treatment services in Tampa Bay include a well-defined treatment plan with measurable milestones to track and measure progress. Some of the benefits of an intensive outpatient program include:
- Intensive outpatient programs typically range for anywhere from 6 - 12 months, and patients ideally participate in rehab treatments and therapies for 3-7 days per week for 3-4 hours a day, allowing them to stay in the comfort of their homes during treatment.
- IOPs are more affordable than inpatient rehab treatment.
- With IOPs, you can heal and recover in the constant contact, love, and support from your loved ones.
- Patients enjoy flexibility in maintaining daily responsibilities.
- You can heal and recover with peer support and enjoy access to a network of communal support after rehab treatment.
- IOP programs offer a higher level of structure than traditional outpatient therapy.
- An intensive outpatient program is equally effective as residential treatment and is ideal for those battling with moderate addiction.
At our rehab facility, we reduce the time commitment required from patients over time based on their progress in rehab. Our IOP services offer normalcy and allow recovering addicts to engage in routine activities during rehab treatment.
What are the components of an intensive outpatient program?
While the components for an intensive outpatient program differ from one facility to another. Typically, patients attend 9-12 hours of rehab treatment each day, including individual and group counseling, psychotherapies and behavioral therapies, family therapy, holistic therapies, and support group sessions.
IOP patients typically visit our facility 5-7 times a week for treatment in the initial months, after which the number of hours or days per week reduces gradually over time. Our customized IOP treatment approach helps recovering addicts overcome addiction and equips them with critical life skills to maintain sobriety in the long term.
Your search for the best ‘Substance abuse treatment near me’ ends here. Get in touch with our treatment counselor today at 866-244-9556. Spring Gardens Recovery is a leading IOP drug rehab in Tampa with the best clinical and non-clinical staff team and evidence-based treatments.Iop Drug Rehab Tampa
View Larger Map